Sharada Vidyanikethana Public School is a community where all the members thrive as learners, growing and developing academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
We provide our students with a rigorous and innovative educational program in an ambience that embraces diversity of people, culture and ideas. Sharada Vidyanikethana inspires its students to pursue their passions and lead a life of purpose and excellence. Our beautiful campus of 54 acres of natural setting is as much a part of our learning environment as our infrastructure and caring faculty.
The tradition of Academic Excellence, Healthy living and a Strong Community continues, from our integrated curriculum to the hostel life of our students. The friendship and bond children make at SVPS lasts a lifetime. Motivated students and teachers from diverse culture, religions and regions enhance sublimity of self with different perspectives, but share the same high regard for realization of one’s greatest potential.
Prof. M.B. Puranik
The 2010 “Rajyotsava Puraskar” recipient, Prof. M.B. Puranik is a veteran educator who retired as a professor in Botany in the year 2003. He is an idealistic, principled and assiduous man. He was a trusted protégé and a staunch ally of Late Sri G. Haridas Acharya, in building up Sharada Educational institutions right from the inception. He succeeded the founder as president by virtue of his caliber and commitment, testified by his dedicated, relentless efforts, clarity of purpose and administrative abilities.
The principal architect of Sharada Educational Institutions, Late Sri G. Haridas Acharya, was an exemplary person. He was not only kind, able, persevering and far sighted but also a visionary who visualized an Institution where traditional and progressive methods of teaching harmonize with each other. This concept came into fruition with the establishment of Tulunadu Educational Trust in 1992. Over the years, Sri Haridas Acharya actualized his vision into four well known Educational Institutions, the latest of which is Sharada Vidyanikethana Public School- his ultimate dream that promises steady growth based on regular up-gradation and modernization of standards.
Secretary – Sri M.S. Shastri
Trustee – Sri K.S. Kalluraya
Trustee – Sri S. Pradeepkumar Kalkura
Trustee – Sri. H. Seetharama
Our Educational Philosophy
Five Fold Education (Pancha Kosha Shikshana)
- Annamaya: Physical fitness programs like games, sports, aerobics, karate etc., that contribute to the holistic development of the child.
- Pranamaya: Personality enhancement through yoga, pranayama and meditation.
- Manomaya: Developing a keen sense of appreciation of fine arts like dance, music and art.
- Vignanamaya: Imparting practical knowledge through empirical studies, for better understanding of theoretical subjects.
- Anandamaya: Extra mural activities like camps, treks, picnics etc., leading to blissful experience.
Five Dimensional Education (Pancha Mukhi Shikshana)
- Familiarizing children with our peerless culture.
- Sensitizing children to the system of living in accordance with our culture.
- Encouraging high thinking, and acting on the basis of our moral and ethical values.
- Inculcating a high sense of patriotism.
- Unique blending of modern and traditional education by integrating into the curriculum Sanskrit, Classical music, Yoga, Moral Science and Physical Education as visualized by Vidya Bharathi.
SCHOOL PARTICULARS AS REQUIRED BY CBSE CIRCULAR
- SHARADA VIDYANIKETAN PUBLIC SCHOOL, DEVI NAGARA, TALAPADY POST, MANGALORE-
575022. D.K DISTRICT, KARNATAKA.
(i) Email: email@example.com
(ii) Telephones: 0824-2280330 / 2281220 / 2281232
(iii) Fax: 0824-2281231
- Year of establishment of school: 2006
- Whether NOC of State/UD or recommendation of Embass of India Obtained?
(i) NOC NO: Obtained from the Commissioner for Public Instruction, Government of
Karnataka, Bangalore vide Order No. ED275PGC2006
(ii) NOC issuing date: 19-12-2006
|4. Is the school recognized? If yes by which Authority:||Recognized by the Govt of Karnataka and affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi|
- Status of Affiliation: Provisional
(i) Affiliation No. 830195
(ii) Affiliation with the Board since 01-04-2008
(iii) Extension of affiliation up to: 31.03.2019
|6. Name of Trust/Society/Company||Tulunadu Educational Trust|
|Registered under Section 25 of the Company Act, 1956. Period up to which Registration of/ Trust/Society is valid||Permanent registration|
- Managing Committee : ABOUT US – SCHOOL MANAGING COMMITTE
|8. Name and address of Manager/President/
| Prof. M.B. Puranik
Sharada Vidyanikethan Public School
|Tel: 0824-2493081, 2492628|
- Area of school campus
|i In Acres||5.67|
|ii In Sq. mtrs.||22915.67|
|iii Built up area (sq. mtrs)||6598|
|iv Area of playground in sq. mtrs||11,628|
|v Other facilities|
|1. Swimming Pool||972 sq. mtrs|
|2. Indoor games||1|
|3. Dance Rooms||1|
|5. Music Room||1|
|7. Healthy and Medical Checkup||1|
- Fee Structure : ADMISSIONS –FEE STRUCTURE
- Transport Facility : 6 Buses, owned and operated directly by School
- Particulars of teaching Staff : ABOUT US – DETAILS OF TEACHERS
- Details of salary being paid by the school to teaching Staff/non-teaching staff
|Designation||Scale of Pay||Grade pay||% of D.A.||HRA||EPF contribution|
- Mode of payment of salary
|i. Name of the Bank through which salary is drawing :||Corporation Bank ,Thokkottu, Mangalore|
|ii Through single cheque transfer advice|
- Library Facilities
|1. size of the library in sq.ft||996|
|2 No. of Periodicals||18|
|3. No. of Dailies||9|
|4. No. of Reference books (class -wise)||155|
|5. No. of Magazines||5|
- Name of the Grievance/ redressal Officer
Mr. Vivek Tantry
- Committee to Sexual Harassment
1. Mrs. Sushma Dinkar (Principal)
2. Mrs Chaitra Nayak (Councilor)
3. Mrs Lathanjali Rai
4. Mrs Deepa. B (Coordinator)
- Section-wise enrolment of students for the current session
ABOUT US – ENROLMENT OF STUDENTS
- Academic session
June to March
- Vacation period
April to May
- Admission period
April to June